Monday, May 30, 2011

En Route to the Airport!

The day has come - we're almost off to Israel!

My experiences: Amidst some chaotic packing, I review the trip itinerary over and over, trying to process all the logistical details and contemplating the fact that the trip I have so long held in my head will soon be playing out in reality, in some more logical order of space and time.

And without further ado, what you have all been waiting for, my itinerary!

Day 1: Arrive in Jerusalem
Day 2-5: Jerusalem
Day 6: Natanya, Caesaria
Day 7: Wine Tour with MyIsraelWineTours.com
Day 8: Kibbutz Tirat Tzvi
Day 9: Shavuot at Kibbutz Tirat Tzvi
Day 10: Ein Gedi/ Dead Sea
Day 11: Modi'in
Day 12: Shabbat in Modi'in
Day 13: Holon, then down to Be'ersheva
Day 14: Mitzpe Ramon
Day 15: Tzuba
Day 16: Tzuba, back to Jerusalem
Day 17: Avnei Eitan (via Tiberias)
Day 18: Day trip to Ein Zivan
Day 19: Shabbat in Avnei Eitan
Day 20: Tel Aviv
Day 21: Tel Aviv/ Back home!

You will be proud to know that I just did that by heart, just to test myself. Whew! I think things are under control...

Ayelet's experiences: She's a little bewildered as to why she's being ignored, as I dart past her trying to put away various items that I've forgotten or that she's moved. I can tell she's ready to be on the road and on our way (from the fact she keeps saying "Outside! OUTSIDE!!!")

And now, I'm off, to the outside and the other side... the Israel side!

No comments:

Post a Comment